.

.

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Download Videos From Youtube & Google

I've posted a lot of cool videos that I know some people just don't have the time to sit and watch in one sitting.

Personally, I like to download the longer vidoes (worth saving), and play them on my TV, where I am confortable and relaxing.

It's like my own personal TV station. I can see what I want whenever I want.

Anyway, below is an instructional video that explaines how to download videos with the use of http://www.keepvid.com/

There is also a FREE .flv player that you can download from that site.

Because these videos are so important to download and share and their may be possibilities of certain vidoes disappearing from sites, like Youtube & Google, this will be a great way for you to keep them for yoursleves.

Enjoy!






Jeannie's Thoughts:
If you want more info on how we've set-up our TV to play videos we've downloaded, just send me a message in the comment section.
What Do You Think?


Do You have comments about the show or want to share a paranormal story?


You can call our show by dialing
1 386-246-7610

No comments:

XXX